Early Modern Architecture explores global, interdisciplinary frameworks for the architecture (design, theory, and practice) of Europe and its colonies, c.1400-c.1800. This site particularly disseminates and fosters international scholarly exchange of innovative research and education. We seek to showcase new methodologies that link areas of architectural history, art history, and the humanities.
- Exhibition: Home Sweet Home: My Favourite Palladio Building [12 Dec]
- Conference: André Le Nôtre: de l’héritage à l’action [11 Dec]
- Resource: Manuscriptorium: European Digital Library of Written Cultural Heritage [8 Dec]
- CFP: Comitatus: A Journal for Medieval and Renaissance Studies (Graduate Journal) [7 Dec]
- CFP: Northern Renaissance Roses Seminar, 2014: Time and Early Modern Thought [6 Dec]
- CFP: Reading Conference in Early Modern Studies [5 Dec]