Early Modern Architecture explores global, interdisciplinary frameworks for the architecture (design, theory, and practice) of Europe and its colonies, c.1400-c.1800. This site particularly disseminates and fosters international scholarly exchange of innovative research and education. We seek to showcase new methodologies that link areas of architectural history, art history, and the humanities.
- CFP: 5th Annual ATINER International Conference on Visual and Performing Arts [19 Jun]
- Exhibition: Robert Polidori on Versailles [18 Jun]
- CFP: Eutopia Seated in the Brain: Commemorative Conference of Bernard de Mandeville’s 300th Anniversary of the Fable of the Bees [15 Jun]
- CFP: Cities in Europe, Cities in the World (European Association for Urban History Conference) [14 Jun]
- CFP: Cultural Mediators in Europe 1750-1950 [12 Jun]